Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) & Workplace
If OLEV's minimum requirements are met then grants for 75% of the installation cost (for up to two charge points per household) are available, up to a maximum of £500 per charging point. Our professional team will assess your eligibility and handle the Grant application process.
In addition, OLEV grants are available for up to 20 charge points under the Workplace scheme.
OLEV Grant eligibility criteria
- 1. You are the owner of an electric vehicle, have ordered an electric vehicle, lease an electric vehicle or have a company car for at least the next 6 months.
- 2. The make/model of your vehicle is listed on OLEV's ‘Vehicles eligible for the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme'.
- 3. You took possession of the vehicle after the 1st of October 2016.
- 4. You intend to keep the vehicle for 6 months or longer.
- 5. Your property has off road parking such as a driveway or garage for domestic installations, or other suitable parking facilities for workplace or commercial installations.
- 6. Your installation date is less than 4 months ahead of the date of the delivery or start date of the vehicle's use. If not then you need to contact OLEV requesting permission.
If you meet all the above criteria then you should be eligible to claim the OLEV grant for 75% of the installation cost up to a maximum of £500 per charge point. However, should the grant claim be rejected by OLEV then EVChargeBox reserve the right to claim up to £500 per charge point from the customer.